Improve customer service and slash the cost of your accounts receivable process by presenting your statements and invoices online.
- Reduced printing and postage costs.
- Certain delivery customers can no longer claim that they didn’t receive the invoice.
- Better – informed customers.
- Improved customer retention.
- Improved marketing opportunities.
- Improved cash flow management.
- Improved staff productivity.
IP Payments has designed the most flexible SIPP platform in the payments industry. This provides merchants with a fully tailored and integrated solution and an implementation fee which promises a very rapid return on investment. Features of the SIPP platform include:
- Integration support for most ERP and accounts receivable systems upload files for presentment and download files for automatic payment reconciliation.
- Multiple business rules are calculated dynamically overdue fees, early payment discount, credit card surcharge etc.
- Statements and Invoices are presented in the same format as your current paper versions.
- All items are presented to the customer credit notes, adjustments, fines etc.
The IP Payments SIPP solution has provided the following conversion rates:
- 74% of customers convert to eBilling
- 90% of customer convert to eReminders and eCopies
- 72% of customers Self Service
- 61% reduction in Customer Calls
- 52% reduction in Cheques Remitted
- 28% in unallocated Direct Deposits
- 20% improvement in DSOs
The savings generated by these conversions are:
- 83% reduction in Postage Cost
- 60% reduction in Payments Receipting, Matching and Reconciliation costs
- 20% reduction in Cost of Capital
- 38% improvement in Staff Efficiency
- 28% reduction in Staff
Watch what 20th Century Fox has to say about SIPP:
If you would like to know more about SIPP, feel free to contact our team of cash flow experts, they will be happy to help you.