IP Payments recognises the expectations of our own staff, suppliers, customers and the community in relation to environmental sustainability and protection.
We have developed five principles to ensure that we minimise and continue to reduce our environmental footprint:
- Promote the efficient use, reuse and recycling of resources and the minimisation of waste.
- Provide the tools for our staff to operate using minimal amounts of paper, including fax-to-email conversion technologies.
- Ensure environmental consideration is a key constituent of the IP Payments culture.
- Provide tools which help our clients to reduce their paper consumption.
- Offer suggestions for potential environmental improvements to their operations.
- Include environmental policies in our supplier selection criteria.
- Encourage our suppliers to make positive environmental choices.
- Continue to develop solutions that offer environmentally friendly alternatives to traditional billing and payment processes.
- Embrace feedback from clients, employees and regulatory bodies that assist in the development of climate friendly practices.
- Constant Improvement
- Monitor and measure business activities to ensure a constant reduction in the size of our environmental footprint.